How to Reduce Translation Costs with Post Editing
Post-editing saves you time while significantly reducing the cost
Effectively Reduce Translation Costs with Post Editing
- looking for cheap translation services or
- needing to translate large volumes in no time.
- combines machine translation technology and linguistic expertise
- offers fast translation services that meet your standards,
- Renders excellent results comparable to professional human translation.
What is Post-Editing?
Post-Editing is the correction of machine-translated content by human translators. Transitioning from translation to post-editing gives you the best of both worlds:
- having both the speed and cost benefits of MT, and
- achieving human translation quality.
This is why it can constitute the ideal solution for people and businesses looking for reliable and low cost translation services.
What are the benefits of using MTPE?
- 40% increase in productivity
- 40% decrease in delivery time
- 60% reduction in cost
- Quality meeting TEP standards
How does MTPE work?
- the level of standardization
- the language combination and
- use of available TMs
What are the different types of Post-Editing?
- it covers major errors in grammar and meaning,
- it attaches little to no importance to the overall style or tone.
- itt delivers factually accurate texts at a high speed, by only making essential corrections.
- It produces high quality results
- It is comparable to human translation
- The resulting content is fluent, polished and natural-sounding
- it is true to the original tone and style
- consistency in terminology is guaranteed.
What are the methods for evaluating machine translation?
Evaluating the quality of MT output is an integral part of the optimal Post-Editing workflow. The level of quality of this first raw material is extremely crucial. The total delivery time and final linguistic quality expected by clients will largely depend on how well a MT system performs.
MT evaluation includes a complex series of criteria and evaluation models, both automated and human-executed. It can provide both LSPs and businesses with valuable insights.
The goal of the evaluation of the quality of MT output is to:
- identify a MT system’s flaws
- work to minimize a MT system’s errors, and
- achieve the best level of fluency possible in a raw MT output.
What are the benefits of evaluating machine translation?
- For MTPE providers: it determines whether a specific MT engine is suitable for the requested type of content.
- For Businesses: it allows for an improvement of the engine’s performance, cost reduction and productivity increase.
- Light and Full Post-editing
- AI Translations
- Machine Translation services
- Post-editing with trained MT+TM in specific specialization fields. We save you time, money and ensure quality comparable to Human Translation.
- Training of Neural Machine Translation engines and Post-editing combined.
- Post-editing as a stand-alone service.
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Safety, Medical Devices,
- Marketing, and Software projects
Why choose us?
- Over 20 years of experience
- More than 2,500,000 pages translated in over 150 language combinations for more than 5,500 clients in Europe and the US.
- More than 10,000,000 words post-edited in over 50 language pairs, including variations like Canadian French and Spanish LATAM.
- Internal R&D Department specializing in Creating/Training NMT Engines.
- TAUS-Certified translators and post editors, following ISO 18587:2017: Translation Services – Post-editing of machine translation output.
Get in touch with us and receive a free quote today.